SOLD WTS POD Studio KB37 (Missing Ableton and Reason) Cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowzodark

Hi, I'm selling a used POD studio KB37 condition 9/10 for 280 Neg.

The Ableton and Reason CDs are missing but there's nothing wrong with the keyboard.

Made a few bucks from this baby with it's awesome virtual amps and easy-to-use MIDI keyboard.

SMS or Whatsapp me at 91153893 if you're interested.

The only reason I'm selling cheaper than others is because I lost the Ableton and Reason CDs and I already have a digital piano which can be used as a MIDI controller, so I'm looking to change to a cheaper model without the Keyboard. Desk too small.:p

Thanks for your kind attention!
Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Pics and details:
IMG_0898.jpg

p.s. pic not mine, if you want actual pics, please whatsapp me:p

POD Studio™ KB37 is a powerful USB interface that boasts a versatile a 37-key MIDI controller, a comprehensive I/O and the stunning sound of POD Farm™ 2.

POD Farm 2.5 features every model necessary for pro-sounding recordings. It features over 80 immortal and fully adjustable guitar amps from vintage classics to must-have modern monsters, plus bass amps, stompboxes, preamps and more to deliver legendary POD® tone to your DAW.

Versatile and powerful, POD Studio™ KB37 boasts an intuitive control surface that gives you full authority over your music. The velocity-sensitive keyboard has 37 full-sized keys that are solid and responsive to the touch. Pitchbend and mod wheels, octave up/down buttons, and a full collection of software-assignable controls including buttons, knobs and VU meters, provide expanded control.

KB37’s comprehensive analog and digital I/O features a 1/4-inch guitar input (normal or pad), two balanced XLR inputs with high-quality mic preamps, an S/PDIF digital output, 1/4-inch analog outs, expression pedal jacks and more for a truly pro recording experience.

Key Features

Lowest noise for recording guitar (12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces)

Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect™ monitoring

Up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording

POD Farm Software Plugin Interface

POD Farm 2.5 (Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST®)

18 immortal guitar amps with 24 cabs

5 thumping bass amps with 5 cabs

29 stunning stompboxes and studio effects (instantly increases to 64 with included FX Junkie model pack!)

6 warm and colorful mic preamps

Ideal for use with Ableton® Live, Reason®, Cubase®, Logic®, Garageband®, Pro Tools®, Cakewalk® and other major recording platforms

Includes Ableton® Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 16-track ReWire enabled recording software, Reason® Adapted virtual studio and RiffWorks™ T4 recording software for instant pro recording and idea capture right out of the box

USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back