WTS: Pedalshark Custom Hardcase + Boardful of Boutique Pedals

edgie

Due to some unforeseen events coupled with some responsiblities, I have to sell off my board to raise some cash.

Hardcase: This was made by Pedalshark.com in the USA to provide optimum protection for the board. It was designed to be a low profile board with locks to assure no movement will occur on the board. The board is designed to be a live-in with the hardcase's lower part but can be removed from the hardcase as well. It is made to the highest quality as you can see from the number of rivets(double the number of the ones in Pedaltrains) AND their quality. The wood used is made out of a 7-ply marine wood(resistant to moisture) and its retractable handle is a chrome plated, heavy duty one which is the best in the market right now.

Board section:
It was done by TGP member and popular boardmaker Jerry Nepomuceno in the USA. All cables for signal and powering pedals are custom length using only high-quality plugs(Neutrik, Kobiconn, G & L Pancake plugs, Mogami 2319,). All the pedals on 2nd row and 3rd row utilize carefully-measured risers to ensure uniformity of height of pedals on their respective rows to avoid accidentally hitting knobs when turning on/off pedals.

It is composed of the following:
1. Boss FV500L Volume pedal
2. XTS Preamp--* 880sgd
3. Fallout Labs Interface
4. Vertex Axis Wah*-- 400sgd
5. VFE Enterprise Phaser
6. Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay*--*320sgd
7. Dr. Scientist Tremolessence
8. Dr. Scientist Reverberator
9. ST-200 Turbo Tuner
10. Dr Scientist Cosmichorus V3*--370sgd
11. Cioks DC10
12. Source Audio Dual Expression pedal(not on the picture but mint condition)

The Fallout Labs Interface is the "heart" of this setup. Special features include:
1. Input and Output "Stevia" buffers. This ensures signal degradation is avoided due to long lengths of cables.
2. Tuner out - For Silent Tuning
3. Breakout section - this is like an amp's send and return loop. This is where you can insert other effects to make the board expandable. If no effects are connected to this section, the circuit is normalized.

Signal flow is:
Interface(input buffer) - Vertex Axis Wah - XTS Preamp - Vol Pedal - Interface(breakout section) - Chorus - Tremolo - Delay - Reverb - Interface(output buffer).

Special feature:
The rate or depth of the Tremolo and Chorus can be controlled with the Expression pedal without having to squeeze TRS cables thru the spaces. This is made possible by the custom-made box from Jerry under the Reverberator.

All pedals are securely attached by 3m Dual Lock which is tougher than velcro and is the industry standard for board/rig makers in the USA.

Only the items with the asterisk on the list can be opted out from the sale to facilitate a lower asking price. THEY CANNOT BE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY and their value can only be subtracted from the board's total price. Others can't be parted from the board.

Total worth of the board and hardcase is 5.8k sgd. My asking price is 5k sgd(firm). I'm the first owner of all the pedals except for the Deep Blue Delay which I bought used locally. Plese contact at 9172 2053 if interested.

The last picture is being used to get a clearer view of the custom box under the reverb pedal and for the Fallout Labs interface as well.
This config was before the board was completed hence the space at the center and the Robotalk in place of the Enterprise Phaser.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back