WTS: Pair Of Vestax PDX 2000 Turntables

pravyeezy

Hey guys, selling off a pair of Vestax PDX 2000 turntables (black). Condition is close to perfect 9.5/10. Took care really well of it. Sadly, i'm selling it off due to the lack of time i have, with college taking up my day, i barely have time to use this beautiful decks. Letting it go for only $1200 for the pair. Price negotiable. This decks are really quite close to the ever popular technics turntables. It actually has functions such as Ultra Pitch, Reverse Mode, Speed Adjustment (Start & Brake) & Quartz Lock, which the Technics decks doesn't have. Throwing in a pair of dust covers for the decks, Vestax slipmats and also RCA & ground cables. Popular DJ's such as Q-Bert, Tigerstyle, Unkut and even Linking Park's very own Joe Hahn been spotted using these decks. It would really benefit a Scratch Dj, as scratching is really good on this decks. Hit me up at 92201014 to test it out and deal. Cheers.
P1030388.jpg

P1030395.jpg

P1030390.jpg

P1030400.jpg

FEATURES
Improved to make it easier for beat matching and performance play, this new platter has been lowered to a height of 7mm high and has been given a flatter edge surface. The slip mat slips better thanks to the 6 canals on the topside off the platter.

MORE FEATURES
- New arm base with a height adjust bar for accurate settings.
- The pitch control fader performs with stabilized torque and high manipulation.
- The ultra pitch fader controls the pitch range by +/- 50%. Combined with the fine pitch fader, control of +/-
- 60% is possible. Easy one touch reverse switch makes the platter spin backwards instantly.
- From zero to desired RPM in 0.5 seconds, the PDX-2000's original high torque direct drive DC motor enables one of the fastest start up lines for any DJ turntable. Speed, torque start/stop time of the high-power DC motor are all controlled by a high speed 32bit CPU that increases the reaction time up to 1/100 seconds.
- The superb performance model for club or scratch DJs

Last edited:
Back