WTS: Orville by Gibson Black Beauty Lespaul Custom

ryes

WTS my Orville by Gibson Les Paul custom.

1. Black Beauty les paul custom. 2 pickups
2. Pickups are Lindy Fralins PAF pickups
3. Changed all caps to russian PIO caps* (description of my review at the end of this post)
4. Pots have all been upgraded to USA pots
5. Switchcraft jacks and toggle switch.
6. Guitar is set up for 0.10s but plays like a 0.9. Have received a lot of compliments from others who have tried the guitar at shops whenever I bring it for set ups/upgrades and when I bring it around. Action is very good.
7. Condition of guitar is a player's guitar. There are a few scratches and knocks. Nothing affecting play-ability. Play-ability of this guitar is very good. Feel free to try.
8. Guitar sounds really full and clear - have a very nice tube amp for you to test out.
9. Comes with marvel straplocks which I'll include for free.
10. Made in Japan - Have the serial number to check factory and year in which this guitar was produced.
11. Guitar is very well taken care off. I wipe this guitar down very frequently with sadowsky liquid and a cloth. Fretboard is oiled with lemon oil.

Guitar is going for 1.2k Nego. With upgrades
Comes with hardcase.
Reason for upgrade: want to have some pocket money overseas/ upgrade if something nice comes along.

SMS: 9435 5032
Whatsapp: +44 0 7999293564 (UK number but Im singaporean, studying overseas, back for break)
Feel free to enquire and serious buyers welcomed to come down to test.

*Popped 2 russian PIO caps into my lespaul. you can hear an audible sonic difference (instantly obvious to me) even playing in the bedroom without cranking your tube amp. There is noticibly more clarity as a whole, more bell like trebles and a fuller bottom end (I play quite a fair bit of cleans) as compared to the Orange Sprague caps. However YMMV!

Last edited:
Hi, I've checked before but I forgot. Will do so when I get the guitar back from set up.

Hi, I've checked before but I forgot. Will do so when I get the guitar back from set up.

Fujigen - When I receive the guitar back from a set up, I will let you confirm via pictures of the serial number

Back