WTS: original 1974 relic fender stratocaster $2800

reggieplaysbass

Hi,

I am selling a 1974 Fender Stratocaster which i purchased from a local guitar shop 2 years ago. The guitar sounds amazing and feels great. Still the best strat I've ever played and owned.

It's in relic condition but no cracks in the body and the neck. The wood is alder and neck is maple with rosewood veneer fretboard. Everything is in good condition despite the vintage relic look. Frets have also been replaced by the previous owner so it feels and looks quite new. Intonation is also perfect.

Everything is original except for the pick ups which have been replaced by the previous owner to a Lindy Fralin Vintage Hot Pickups Set for Fender Stratocaster With Base Plate. The base plate is mounted on the bridge pickup and IMHO is the best single coil pickup when cranked with an overdrive pedal. The guitar comes with a vintage hard shell case.

I have really taken good care of this guitar despite it looking like a road worn instrument. I'm looking at selling the guitar for $2800 neg. which is a lot cheaper than how much I got it for.
Thanks!

reggie

CN#: 91524043

here's a website of the pics : http://www.flickr.com/photos/11194189@N00/sets/72157634619080255/

f8VjaS

Back