WTS: Novation X-Station 25 Key Synthesizer and Audio USB Midi Controller. Mint.

freddj

Hi,

I'm selling a Novation X-Station 25 Key - Keyboard that can act as a standalone Synthesizer, an Audio interface, and a USB Midi Controller. I bought this in Australia slightly over a year ago at the price of AUD$749 which works out to be about SGD$982. The keyboard is in mint condition as it has only been used as a midi controller for light music production in a smoke-free environment. The adapter is for australia, but the voltage used is the same and I will provide a socket so that can be plugged into our Singapore outlet. Comes with original box, adapter and usb cable. I lost the original manual, but it can be downloaded online via Novation's website. User guides, sound banks, software and drivers can be downloaded through their website as well. As it has 25 keys, the footprint is very small so it's great for mobile users. The keyboard works perfectly and I have no complaints, I'm selling it as I now have another keyboard, and this has become an extra one.

Below is some information regarding the synth:

The X-Station features a host of controls, providing instant access to its powerful synth engine. Combined with a powerful multi-effects engine and a superb semi-weighted key-bed with after-touch, X-station has become the synth of choice for a number of today’s influential artists. X-station also features MIDI control and audio i/o, providing an all-in-one solution for the studio environment and laptop live performance.

The 3-oscillator virtual analog synthesizer is based on the renowned Novation KS-series and is 8-voice polyphonic. The extensive control interface provides instant access to all key parameters, making it ideal for live performances. And forget cables - the synthesizer is fully integrated: The stereo audio output is sent straight through the USB cable onto the track in your sequencer via ASIO.

Key Features

Novation-class Synthesizer
Monotimbral, 8-voice, 3-oscillator (with 17 waveforms), 2 LFO (with 32 waveforms) virtual analogue synthesizer with 200 massive onboard sounds and a huge array of hardware controls for editing parameters

Advanced MIDI Controller
First-class remote control with 150 available controls and 40 onboard Templates for popular software/hardware, with many more available for free online

24-bit Audio Interface
Fully featured 24-bit audio interface with 2 XLR/Jack inputs, both with phantom power, and a coaxial digital out (S/PDIF)

Multi-effects Processor
A total of 6 effects per channel can be applied simultaneously to the onboard synthesizer and/or audio input(s)

High Quality Novation Keyboard
Superb semi-weighted, high-quality keyboard with velocity- and aftertouch- sensitivity

2-D Controls
Fantastic ‘Xpression’ pad and adjustably sprung pitch/mod joystick, both freely assignable in MIDI Controlling mode

Complete Portability
Various options such as USB- or battery- power, in addition to PSU, allow maximum portability. Batteries can even recharge via USB!

Selling at $650 or make me an offer. Please PM or send me an sms at 97770221 if you are interested. I will provide pictures through whatsapp or email. Thank you.

Back