WTS: Nady USB-1C Condenser Microphone

bujal81

Hi peepz.

Selling a mint n fully working condenser microphone.

Comes with casing (original no case).

Features:
- Perfect for high-quality recordings of vocals, acoustic instruments, and ambient instrumentation as well as pod-casting and online communication
- Connects directly to any computer with a USB 2.0 (or higher) input port for easy plug-and-play operation
- Features large pressure-gradient condenser gold-sputtered diaphragm and FET preamplifiers for warm, natural reproduction of the most subtle to the most powerful audio sources
- Full frequency response with rich warmth and crisp, transparent audio
- Minimal self-noise, increased dynamic range, and maximum SPL capacity
- Rugged compact construction with protective mesh grill and internal shock absorption
- Basemount mic holder fits any standard mic stand
- 10’ USB cable included
- The USB-1C is also available with added optional Sony ACID Music Studio software which can be used for enhanced capabilities such as recording/editing/mixing multiple tracks of audio and MIDI, creating unique interactive tutorials, and sharing songs on CD/ MP3 and other formats

NO RESERVE pls...

Selling for $80

Pictures will be sent upon request.

to deal only at my place at CCK or yew tee MRT can test at my place to avoid any dispute...

Thanks for looking.

Hi, I'm interested.

Can I see a picture of the mic?

Hi peepz.

Selling a mint n fully working condenser microphone.

Comes with casing (original no case).

Features:
- Perfect for high-quality recordings of vocals, acoustic instruments, and ambient instrumentation as well as pod-casting and online communication
- Connects directly to any computer with a USB 2.0 (or higher) input port for easy plug-and-play operation
- Features large pressure-gradient condenser gold-sputtered diaphragm and FET preamplifiers for warm, natural reproduction of the most subtle to the most powerful audio sources
- Full frequency response with rich warmth and crisp, transparent audio
- Minimal self-noise, increased dynamic range, and maximum SPL capacity
- Rugged compact construction with protective mesh grill and internal shock absorption
- Basemount mic holder fits any standard mic stand
- 10’ USB cable included
- The USB-1C is also available with added optional Sony ACID Music Studio software which can be used for enhanced capabilities such as recording/editing/mixing multiple tracks of audio and MIDI, creating unique interactive tutorials, and sharing songs on CD/ MP3 and other formats

NO RESERVE pls...

Selling for $80

Pictures will be sent upon request.

to deal only at my place at CCK or yew tee MRT can test at my place to avoid any dispute...

Thanks for looking.

Back