SOLD WTS: MIJ Bacchus Strat Nitro - great player

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIJ Collector

This is a really nice Bacchus Strat with nitro finish, jumbo frets, light weight, and slim neck profile. I bought this used and if it had a fatter neck I’d keep it.

It is an MIJ “BEGINING OF THE NEW TRADITION” Bacchus but may be one of the later ones with the non-Fender headstock and truss rod nut adjustment from the headstock (nice to have that option!). One of the previous owners appears to have changed out the neck plate for some reason so I don’t know the serial number or year.
3 Alnico pickups, 5-way switch with bridge wired to the the second tone control. Pickups are snappy with nice mids.

Frets and playing condition are 9/10 but cosmetically it has some honest play wear with the nitro faded a bit to yellow.

It is really hard to take a picture of this guitar. The finish is an aquamarine blue that changes a lot depending on the light. See the pictures here where it ranges from blue to green in tint.

PHOTOS HERE

This guitar is among the best I have for playability and sound but is probably for the serious player who needs a solid guitar to use outside without worrying about making a scratch.

Asking $475

Tryout/Pickup at my place near Farrer Road MRT (Careful: not Farrer Park MRT!!) Thanks for looking!

SMS/Whatsapp Eighty one Eighty one 15 25.

I don’t have a spare gig bag so please bring your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back