WTS Korg Pandora Mini $100 *Negotiable*

MeThere

Hello World,

Selling my Korg Pandora Mini Silver Colour. 9.5/10 condition, honestly hardly ever used otherwise very well handled. It's been lying unused and untouched for ages in a nice corner of my shelf. Removed the batteries early on to avoid leakages and spoiling insides, will include a pair upon purchase.

GREAT mini effects device jam packed with around 150-200 premade effects based on existing songs and artists sounds. You can even make your own effect on the computer and put it in. All in all, amazing little thing. Selling it off as I replaced it with a much larger stompbox multieffects pedal earlier on, and I havent been playing as often cos no time anymore.

SMS or Whatsapp me at "9 4 5 1 5 3 7 5" for pictures and further discussion. Price negotiable and can discuss exchange location when you get in touch. First come first served, and will post when sold. Cheers and let me know!

Just to clarify, this piece comes with the instruction manual only, no box. The instruction manual was also stored and untouched, and is brand new - no yellowing or anything. However again, no box, just the pandora mini and the instruction booklet. The pandora mini is still available, still like new condition.

Price has dropped to $90.

Latest posts

Back