(wts) killer pedalboard for sale !!! Few pedals for sale as well.

joszwa80

My ElCapistan
img0040fl.jpg

CAE Wah
img0045zu.jpg

EBS Dynaverb
img0043cd.jpg

Heres a pedalboard i made for fun, its my collection never used live... if any of u guys are interested ill sell the whole board (except for the MAXON SD9, Jerry Cantrell wah(replaced with CAE wah) and RC Scott Henderson, will substitute). Just PM me :)

joshrig.jpg

Contact me at +60173220439 (Alex) or joshua.thanos@gmail.com

HI Alex / Joshua,

I am interestedin the Coron Chorus and the CAE wah. I am a little confused by your add, are they both for sale? If they are, how much are looking for?

Cheers
Neal

Hi guys, to clear up the confusion, i provide a rig/pedalboard building service. The pedalboard shown is sold as a whole at 5000Sgd including labour expense. Some items on the pedalboard are new and a couple are slightly used. I can however sell the items on the board but they would be new pieces separately/not taken from the board.

The El Cap (280sgd), CAE (200sgd), and EBS(220sgd) are my used items sold separately, thx.

Hi loki, yes the price seems alot but if you calculate properly to every details from pedals to pedalboard to cables and power supply, it adds up to almost 4500. The rest is labour fee for time invested and thoughts in making the best pedalboard i can. Some pedals i hv to travel to Thailand just to get it. After all that effort i think 5000 justifies it. Thats just how sure i am of what im selling though, you are of course entitled to your opinion, thx.

Back