WTS: Ibanez K7 Blade Grey and Ibanez RG 550

jasonlefort

Hey guys, looking to sell my Ibanez K7 in Blade Grey (Head's model). Condition is mint, with hardcase, U Bar and hang tags.

Specs:
Mahogany body
AANJ
Lo Pro Edge 7 bridge
Powder Cosmo hardware
K7 neck, which is similar to the Ibanez Universe neck, dosen't feel like a baseball bat in ure hands.
5 piece Maple/bubinga
Bound Rosewood fretboard
K-7 inlay on the 11th to 13th fret
24 jumbo frets
Dimarzio PAF 7 neck and bridge pickup
1 volume and 3 way selector

This was kinda hard to come by and in this condition, its really tough to find. For those Korn fans, this would be one hell of a collectors item, and for the 7 string players, amazing tones to be had frm the mahogany body, and with only 1 vol and a 3 way, no clutter of knobs and toggles to get in the way of ure playing. Surprisingly enough, the clean tones from this are amazing as well. Very thick and full bodied. Going for 1.7k

Also looking to sell my Ibanez RG550 in galaxy black.

Specs can be googled

Interesting things to note:
-This is an original RG550, not a reissue
-rosewood fretboard
-It came stock with a Lo-Pro Edge trem which is by far one of the best trem systems I've ever used.
-Condition is 7/10, all cosmetic as this guitar is pretty old and was my main workhorse guitar for awhile but the appearance is due to the previous owner.
-Neck is straight, frets were leveled about a year ago, hardly used since then.
-comes with Ritter bag
-I am the second owner for this guitar.
-DiMarzio strap lock (blue) installed
-Coil tap on the tone knob for the neck and bridge pickup (dimarzio/ibz neck and bridge, S1 middle)

All in all, this guitar produces some amazing tones and I'm actually pretty hard pressed to sell it, but I do need to downsize my gear. Hopefully it'll go to an owner who will make more use of it. Letting it go for $400

Interested parties please contact me at 9oo29eight37

Back