~ wts few pedals & 2 pickups~

suicide83

Now that i got your attention, i wanna sell these off as i hardly use them & is pursuing other hobbies.

1. Boss ps-5 super shifter $110
2. Tc looper $120
3. Mad professor snow white wah $210
4. Wampler velvet fuzz $200
5. Dimarzio dp163 bluesbucker pickup $130
6. Gibson p90 stock pup (bridge) $50

most of these pedals are sought after in forums as of these few months
items are mint as i'm particular about tidiness of my rig, all less than 6 months usage & all comes with original boxes and paperworks (except looper manual is missing)

hit me up 97994313 for enquiries/pics
dealings will only be at pasir ris or changi airport
prices will be firm & will not entertain trades & negotiations a.k.a fast deal

p.s bros pls be merciful and not msg beyond midnight ( rockstars still need to sleep, lol!)

thanks for viewing! Cheers!

Bro! TC Looper I get it,I'll collect as soon as possible,anytime.Tried texting u but no reply.Get back to me fast.I will collect anywhere,anytime to ur convenience.Thanks!

Re: ~ wts few pedals & 2 pickups~

Bro! TC Looper I get it,I'll collect as soon as possible,anytime.Tried texting u but no reply.Get back to me fast.I will collect anywhere,anytime to ur convenience.Thanks!

ok bro replied to your msg.. see ya later.. TC Ditto looper reserved for the gentleman..

- - - Updated - - -

By the way the Dimarzio pickup is BNIB never open or tested. While the Gibson p90 is stocked. I removed it and replace to another p90 humbucker. Thnks

Re: ~ wts few pedals & 2 pickups~

Tc ditto looper sold to the gentleman

For the rest of items, 1st come 1st serve, no reservations. Might not be available for long. Msg grab and go. To those I rejected, dont be disappointed. Just buy at my prices, and get it over with. Thanks

Back