SOLD WTS: Fender MIA Nashville Telecaster(3 Pickups) in SURF GREEN Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

audie

Hi Guys,

Selling off the above mentioned guitar to fund for a new one.

This guitar is a versatile guitar with an additional Tex-Mex Strat Pickup in between the Bridge Tele Pickup and the Lipstick Neck Pickup, adding more tones than you can get from a normal telecaster. The Bridge pickup has also been upgraded to a Seymour Duncan pickup, which I am not sure of which model it is but can confirm it is still a single coil pickup.

It also comes with a 5-way switch, instead of the normal 3-way switch on a normal telecaster. To add to that, the volume knob is a 'push/pull' knob which allows the pickups to be in series when pulled.

This guitar has the look of a telecaster and also the 'twang' of it, but has also the versatility of a stratocaster. It has a distinct twang that is perfect for blues bending riffs. The guitar may need a change of strings and also setup, so I am factoring this to reduce the price.

I am throwing in a fender strat/tele hardcase as well. Official documentation is provided as shown in the photos.

I am selling this for $800 neg. Pls bear in mind that this is a 'Made in USA' Telecaster.

The link for the photos : http://s1071.photobucket.com/user/audie_afham/library/?sort=3&page=1

You can contact me at 97861756. I have a Vox AC4C1 amp at home if you wanna try it out (Anchorvale/Sengkang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back