WTS: Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster 60' Relic Fiesta Red Guitar $3.6k

satch

Time to get rid of one of my favorites. This guitar is the BEST looking AND sounding custom shop strat I've ever played. She really is an absolute beauty. She comes with a strap and a fender tweed case with orange lining.

Fiesta Red is the rarest color these were made it. It has since been discontinued making it even more rare.

I'll ONLY accept cash and trades involving MacBook Pros. 3one7 five O nine I I five 8 is my cell.

Model Name: '60 Stratocaster® Relic®

Model Number: 015-0900-(Color #)

Series: Time MachineTM

Body: Select Alder

Neck: Maple, Early '60s "C" Shape,

(Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)

240ycrc.jpg

zv97q.jpg

xaozup.jpg

hey! thanks for pointing out, I copied my ad over from craigslist USA and forgot about the phone.

yea i am not in Singapore. I currently live in LA, but would u PM me? I will take care of all the shipping etc...

I guarantee the well-cared and great condition of the guitar, there area few dings on the headstock, small little indentations, I will take better photos for u if u need. Only thing is u won't be able to try the guitar out, but it's all professionally setup and ready to go.

I will take care of shipping and insurance. U dont even have to pay me first until the guitar is in Singapore when u collect. (will be at my cousin's house in bedok

17wil, which will are you!!

Last edited:
Back