WTS: Fender Custom Shop bass

leo1

Banned
Up for sale is a Fender Custom Shop Custom Classic Jazz Bass in excellent condition.
The Custom Classic Jazz Bass features a slightly slimmer waist contour, plus deeper cutaways for greater access to the upper registers. An elegant take on a Fender design classic.
Bass comes with a G & G original vintage hard case as well as the certificate of authenticity, tools, Strap, strap locks & manual.

More about the Guitar....
Body: Select Alder

Neck/Fingerboard: Quartersawn Maple
No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
Pickups: 2 Custom Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups (Bridge / Mid)
Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Pan Pot, 3-Band Active EQ with:
Treble Boost/Cut: +/- 14 db @ 2kHz to 18 kHz with a peak at 8kHz,
Mid Boost/Cut: +/- 12 db @ 1kHz,
Bass Boost/Cut: +/- 15 db @ 30 kHz
Pickup Switching: Pan Pot
Bridge: Top-Load Bridge with Steel Bridge Plate and Chrome Plated, Milled, Solid Brass Saddles
Machine Heads: Fender®/Schaller® Deluxe Lightweight Tuning Machines
Hardware: Chrome
Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise
Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Width at Nut: 1.50" (38mm)
Black Plastic Parts,
Fender/Schaller Straplock Strap Buttons.

Asking price is SGD2300

If you are interested contact me via PM or email
equipments at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• he12.jpg
    he12.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 607
  • he5.jpg
    he5.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 607
  • he9.jpg
    he9.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 606
  • he8.jpg
    he8.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 605
Hi leo1

Where are you located? Can I view your Fender Custom Shop bass?

@thomascat
I always ask questions before I proceed on any action and it would have been very much appreciated if you asked a question rather than creating a negative impression on my post. I really don't fancy the post so please take it off and next time please ask questions rather create an impression. Thank you

Hi leo1

Where are you located? Can I view your Fender Custom Shop bass?

@thomascat
I always ask questions before I proceed on any action and it would have been very much appreciated if you asked a question rather than creating a negative impression on my post. I really don't fancy the post so please take it off and next time please ask questions rather create an impression. Thank you

Sure. So pls tell me here. How would you like the trade to go on? Where can I view the bass? U at UAE right? This post is ment to trade in Singapore only. Why u keep selling here and expect ppl bank in and deal from UAE? PLS EXPLAIN.

Hi! Yeah i just emailed him about his OP-1 Synthesiser, he told me he’s from the USA now and only accept bank transfer and not Paypal. That’s weird though. Luckily I didn’t accept his offer and make the payment

Back