SOLD WTS Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Junior (modded) S$160.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentteo

WTS Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Junior (modded) S$160.00

Selling : S$160.00

** Not keen on trade

Condition: 10/10 mint condition used bought 2014
I'm selling my volume pedal because I bought another one that does not need to be powered so I can fit more pedals on my pedalboard. It's as good as new and works like it is new. This one is modded by T1m (based in US) so it has a buffer installed and a blue LED. Let me know if you want the velcro that's stuck on the bottom or not.

Description on modder's website: This mod installs the famous T1M mini buffer inside a BRAND NEW ernie ball volume pedal, preventing the ‘tone loss’ associated with using the tuner output and buffering your signal to keep it strong through the rest of your pedal chain and giving you the ultimate ‘guitar into amp’ tone! Both outputs are buffered, meaning you will benefit and help prevent tone loss even if you’re not using the tuner output on your ernie ball! New units ship with a dust guard on the pot to keep things running smooth MUCH longer than stock units as well as a filtered input DC jack (boss center negative required) to eliminate excess noise in your rig.

Email : kentteo1@hotmail.com

Whatsapp : 9625 I6I5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 65