SOLD WTS: Epiphone MIJ Les Paul Vintage Cherry Sunburst (Openbook headstock!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malky

Hi guys, I have made in japan Epiphone les paul in beautiful vintage cherry sunburst for sale. The serial number at the back of the headstock, above the "made in japan" print is 908108. Based on my knowledge, its made in 1999, a continuation by the same guys who made the orvilles and orville by gibson guitars.

Hence, the vintage specs are there, and the built quality is awesome. Please do not confuse this with the epiphone elitist these days as the headstock is different. This guitar follows the old gibson openbook headstock.

Condition:
Everything is 100% stock original and in perfect working condition. There are some dings ard the guitar, but none that affects playability (meaning none along the neck or fretboard too).

Specs:
Top: Simple and beautiful maple with nice grains.
Body: 2-piece center joined african mahagony (not the 3 pieces you get on your supposed higher end guitars these days)
Neck: one piece african mahagony
Fretboard: Rosewood (dark like ebony, but its rosewood)
Electronics & parts: MIJ electronics
Pickups: MIJ PAF pickups

I'll set the price at $1200 slightly nego. I always encourage buyers to come down to test the guitar which shows that you are really interested and can give you better prices. I can bring the guitar to you if you really want but please be sure that you have at least set your mind on buying a guitar first. Please contact me at 96819948.

P1070811.jpg

P1070823.jpg

P1070812.jpg

P1070813.jpg

P1070814.jpg

P1070815.jpg

P1070822.jpg

P1070824.jpg

P1070821.jpg

P1070817.jpg

Hey guys, I forgot to add another plus point about this guitar.

This guitar has a deep LONG NECK TENNON joint, which you can't find on your gibsons these days unless its a vintage reissue or higher quality les paul.

I have inspected this guitar for originality before and saw the neck joint myself. I can send pics to your email if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back