SOLD WTS - Epiphone Les Paul Custom Ace Frehley Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Les Paul Fans,

I have a beautiful 2008 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Ace Frehley Signature for sale!! Condition is 8.5/10. Other than a small production blemish on the headstock (not noticeable unless one looks up close), this guitar is perfect with no dings, chips etc...

This might be made in Korea, but it has collectible intrinsic value given that not many were made (rumoured to be between 1,000 and 1,500) and because it is the LAST Ace Frehley signature to feature Ace's special signature touches like the Spaceman Painted Face on the headstock, the lightning bolt inlays and Ace's signature on the 12th fret.

Straight out of the box, she was less than well set up and I have spent lots of time and $$ tweaking and improving her. She is a hundred times better than when I first got her!

Here are some specs to ponder over:

Serial #: U06081968 (verified with Gibson USA as a genuine article) - be weary of the china made fakes that are out there.
Body: Flame Maple Cap over Mahogany Body Core, Cherry Sunburst Gloss Finish
Neck: Thru Neck Maple, Vintage "Slim" Neck, Gloss Urethane Finish, Rosewood Fretboard
Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
Scale Length: 24.75"
String Nut: Synthetic Bone (upgraded from the crappy original synthetic plastic nut)
Truss Rod: Single Truss Rod System
Pickups: - USA Dimarzio Super Distortion Pickup (Bridge, Middle and Neck), Seymour Duncan '59 (Neck) - (upgraded neck pickup recently - sweeter and creamier than original pickup) - have kept original Super Distortion in Box
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:- Position 1. Neck Pickup- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups- Position 3. Bridge Pickup (modified - Middle Pickup is a dummy one now)
Controls: - 2 X Volume, 2 X Tone
Electronics - Upgraded Capacitors (Jensen Capacitors)
Hardware: Chrome
Tuning Keys: Grover Tuning Machines
Bridge: Tone-pros adjustable
Control Knobs: Gold Acrylic Speed Knobs

I am not good with the computer so have no idea how to upload pictures, but click the link to get an idea of how this lovely instrument looks like:

http://www.acefrehleylespaul.com/Cherry_Sunburst_Ace_Frehley_Model.jpg

Basically, the only difference between mine and what you see in the picture is that the new Seymour Duncan '59 is a Black cased pickup.

I am offering this interesting piece of KISS and Epiphone history for just S$700.00 CASH and it comes with a nice padded gig bag too. Whatsapp me at 91797088 if you want actual pics and I will be happy to send you a couple.

Once again, have a good one happy softies

Best Regards

Stone Cold Rockstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back