WTS: Epiphone Acoustic Guitar AJ-100CE (Natural) with FMI Saddle, FMI Nut & Bone Pins

RandallChng

WTS: Epiphone Acoustic Guitar AJ-100CE (Natural) with FMI Saddle, FMI Nut & Bone Pins

i am selling my second guitar A very good condition Epiphone AJ-100CE (Natural Colour) guitar 8.5/10. Saddle and Nut have been changed to FMI (installed by Jarvis - you can see him from youtube channel [the guitar spa]). Slight stain at the bottom of the guitar, no major scratch nor dinks on the body. It will be a fantastic guitar for beginners or even advance players as the FMI Saddle and nut gives the guitar a major boost despite it being a lower range priced guitar. Bone Pins were also installed by Jarvis to make the sound of the guitar better with longer sustain. Guitar is retailing at swee lee for $299, FMI Saddle & Nut is worth $280, Bone Pin is worth another $80 Total value of the guitar $659! Letting it go as it was a gift from my ex (didnt want to keep it)

Reviews can be view from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdlk7720Cas

I am selling at $230

What you get
1) Epiphone AJ-100CE Guitar
2) FMI Saddle & Nut
3) Bone Pins

Testing available at Yishun or at your area (at my convenience). No Guitar case provided.

Interested please tex me @98308408. No lowballers pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back