WTS: Dimarzio IBZ Pickups from Ibanez Prestige (Bridge, Middle, Neck)

gay4ass

I have a number of Dimarzio IBZ pickups that are removed from high end Ibanez Prestige guitars. These pickups are actual Dimarzios made in the USA for high end Ibanezes. They are ceramic and sound actually quite nice and tight. The only reason why I took them out is because I am a gear snob.

From Dimarzio:

"The DiMarzio®/IBZ pickups are specifically designed and manufactured by DiMarzio® for Ibanez, and they are not available separately. Like all DiMarzio® pickups, they are made in our New York factory. Both neck and bridge pickups are high-output models. The neck pickup is fairly bright-sounding, similar to a Super 2™ (DP104). The bridge pickup is a little louder and warmer-sounding, and resembles a cross between the Steve Morse Bridge Model™ (DP200) and the Super Distortion® (DP100). The R1 single-coil is warmer-sounding than a typical vintage single-coil, and was designed to work well with the neck and bridge humbuckers when they are in split mode. It has a sound similar to that of the HS-2™ in split-coil mode."

Humbucker go for $55 each while single coils go for $35 each. Buy more and its much cheaper. Prices are negotiable especially if you buy more. Comes with Dimarzio packaging and screw set.

Whatspp me at 8428 754 ZERO.

Back