WTS: Charvel Pro Mod Limited Wild Card #6 Dreamsicle San Dimas (MIJ)

Gnehuy

Selling a Charvel Wild Card #6 Dreamsicle San Dimas in a Candy Tangerine finish with matching headstock (Alder body, ebony fretboard). The guitar was made in Japan and is no longer in production.

Comes with the original hard case (tarnished due to age but still serviceable).

Pickups have been replaced with Seymour Duncan Custom for Strat (not sure about the exact model number) in the neck and Suhr Thornbucker+ in the bridge. Vast improvement in overall clarity especially in the bridge position.

Loxx strap locks installed (adapter will be provided).

The guitar is currently tuned to Standard D. Price is slightly negotiable but please be reasonable as I have accounted for setup costs for tuning/action preference of buyer.

Reason for selling: Not really much of a shredder + prefer guitars with tremolo bridge (non-locking). Hoping to find it a new home for someone who can put it to better use than me as I don’t play it very much.

Not really keen on trades at the moment unless you have a HSS strat-style guitar (willing to top up on my end if required).

Do drop me a text message at 9777 9883 for more information/pictures (tried uploading multiple times to no avail) if you’re keen.

Thanks for viewing!

Back