WTS: Boss DD-20, Ibanez TS-7, MWTS/T: Mad Professor Mighty Red Distortion

Mr. Nice

Hi!

I'm looking to sell my Boss DD-20 Giga Delay and Ibanez TS -7.

DD-20
The DD-20 is simple and easy to use, and sounds great too. It has been my mainstay delay pedal. Does really well providing dotted eighth notes kinda tones (think U2, Hillsong etc), as well as lush swells.

Cosmetics: 9/10 - It's used, but never abused. 9 out of 10 rating is due to some dust on the pedal. No dings and scratches or whatsoever. I seldom step on it as i use a tap tempo switch and my looper to activate it.
Functionality: 10/10 - Working perfectly fine, just plug in and play.

I'm selling it only because I'm upgrading. It comes with all the relevant boxes and papers.
There's a catch though, I'm waiting for my time line to arrive and so i can only sell it when it arrives as i must have a delay pedal with me.

Selling for just $260 (a brand new one is already $240USD, excluding shipping). No lowballers will be entertained.
Trade value: $270

Ibanez TS-7
Simple and easy to use tubescreamer. You cant go wrong with a tone, drive and level knob, as well as a hot or TS9 mode switch.
Cosmetics: 8/10 - Just a little old. As with the dd20, i don't step on it cos i use a looper
Functionality: 10/10 works perfectly fine

Selling for $60 firm. $55 if you deal by this week!

MWTS: Mad professor Might Red Distortion.
Marshall tone in a box. Nuff' said. Hand wired boutique pedal from the USA. Might want to sell cos I would rather have lower gain pedals. Will only sell if the price is right or if the trade is what i want.

Trade wise, I will consider only these pedals: Cause and Effect FET Dream, Strymon Blue Sky, Xotic BB Preamp, Lovepedal Kalamazoo or Englishman.

Interested parties please text me at eight-1-two7-88-three-4. Pics can be sent through whatsapp. Thanks for viewing!

Back