WTS : Bluedio UFO PPS8 Bluetooth Wireless Headphone.

lookeast19

WTS : Bluedio UFO PPS8 Over-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone.

The Bluedio UFO PPS8 is one of the higher end models in the Bluedio range of wireless headphones.

It has unique innovative features, a nice design and is easily foldable.

The Bluedio UFO PPS8 is a good sounding headphone and will appeal to those who enjoy listening to music with lots of details + a strong bass.

I bought it brand new one month+ ago from a S’pore re-seller.
As with most local re-sellers here, the price is more competitive but there is no receipt and no warranty for the Headphone.

(In any case, the Bluedio range is not available from Amazon S’pore.. and the current selling price for the silver / black version of Bluedio UFO PPS8 at Amazon USA is USD 109.00 or approx S$ 150.00).

The headphone is in a ‘like-new’ condition and working at 10 / 10 with some plastic protective over it still intact (pics show the actual item).

Selling the Bluedio UFO PPS8 Headphone at S$ 78.00 when it is collected from the Bt Batok mrt station or at S$ 76.00 when buyer collects it from my place @ gps : 650231 (just one bus stop away from the B.B mrt station).

Please PM me if you are interested and buyer to self-collect the Headphone in Bt Batok (gps : 650231 or at the B B mrt station).

Thank you.

Specifications :
Bluetooth version 4.1.
Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP.
Frequency response: 5Hz -25000Hz
Wireless range: 30 ft (no obstructions)
Music playing time : approx 25 hours.
Charging time : approx 3 hours for full charge.

Features :
PPS 8 Technology - multiple 8 drivers Technology.
Special built-in DSP processor for 3D effect.
Comfortable to wear for long listening sessions.

In the box :
Bluedio UFO PPS8 Bluetooth headphone.
Audio cable (for use when the battery is flat).
Micro USB charging cable.
Carry case with a carabiner.
User Manual

https://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-UFO-...drivers+over-ear+bluetooth+wireless+headphone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of-LPrDad3c

Last edited by a moderator:
Back