WTS: Blackstar HT-Blackfire Tube Distortion Pedal

ky1809

WTS: RARE Blackstar HT-Blackfire Limited Edition Gus G. Signature Distortion Pedal
Letting it go for $350 (Will be more than willing to nego if you can deal ASAP and at my utmost convenience.)

A fantastic pedal that im only letting go because im using a pedaltrain nano equivalent for gigs and this is too big, and for my YouTube covers i use VSTs (BIAS FX / BIAS AMP). Sounds killer whether plugged in front of the amp as a normal distortion pedal, or into the FX return of your amp as a preamp. Very usable gain and EQ range for both channels that sounds natural and tube-like and not a can of bees and lost in the mix.

Comes with box, manuals, certificate of authenticity.

I also have a custom made adaptor for this pedal (that i went all the way down to chinatown just to order to my specs and paid quite a sum for it) that can be plugged into your pedalboard powersupply's courtesy outlet, so you need not use a separate power plug just to power this pedal. Count it as a nice solution for a major inconvenience these blackstar pedals pose. Indicate whether u want it or not, its FOC if u buy this pedal.

Contact me @ 9656six0two0

Last edited:
Back