WTS: Awesome Great PEDALSSSSSSS!

kaiz

Hello I'm selling the following pedals,

TS9dx $150 Firm
The Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer Effects Pedal features the slightly warmer overdrive of the old TS808 Tube Screamers and also offers 3 new settings for increased low end crunch: +, Hot, and Turbo.
[FONT=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]DE-7 $80 Firm
The Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal from the Tone-Lok Series delivers both high-tech or vintage tape echo sounds at the throw of a switch. Capable of 30 ms to 2.6 seconds of delay time. Time, repeat, level, and a Range Switch allow for quick, precise control of your Ibanez DE7. [FONT=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Pigtronix Philosophers Tone $170 FirmThe Pigtronix Philosopher’s Tone is a state-of-the-art analog compressor / sustainer, providing endless clean sustain. With variable Sustain, Blend and Treble controls, the Philosopher’s Tone offers a huge range of compression sounds for the discerning musician. The Philosopher’s Tone also contains a harmonic distortion for clean or dirty compression sounds and any mixture of the two. While the Philosopher’s Tone rocks on its own, it is designed to play well with other dirt pedals in order to create your ultimate distortion tone that sustains FOREVER.

Prices are reasonable, pls don't low ball thks :)
Get all at a discount for $380! Deal at my convenience.

Contact me at 91713533 :)

WTS: Pedals (Price Revised)

Hello I'm selling the following pedals,

TS9dx $150 now $140 fixed if deal by this week
The Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer Effects Pedal features the slightly warmer overdrive of the old TS808 Tube Screamers and also offers 3 new settings for increased low end crunch: +, Hot, and Turbo.

DE-7 $80 now $70 fixed if deal by this week
The Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal from the Tone-Lok Series delivers both high-tech or vintage tape echo sounds at the throw of a switch. Capable of 30 ms to 2.6 seconds of delay time. Time, repeat, level, and a Range Switch allow for quick, precise control of your Ibanez DE7.

Prices are reasonable, pls don't low ball thks :)
Deal at my convenience.

Contact me at 91713533 :)

Latest posts

Back