WTS: Audio Technica AT2020 XLR Condenser Microphone (EXCELLENT CONDITION)

theleafyone

Hi all,

looking to let go my Audio Technica AT2020 XLR Microphone. Bought it last year. Condition: Extremely well-maintained, no dings or scratches.

Great sound. My friend loves the sound this AT2020 captures of his guitar. I hesitated putting this up for sale. But i need the money to get an sm58 as it will better suit my recording setup.

Does not come with XLR cables as mine would cost you another $30. I use canare cables (made in japan).

sms me for fast deal. Price is $130. Please don't lowball.

Last edited:
Attached are the photos... Comes with the box and whatever comes with the box. Sms me at 9two72two338 for fast deal.
P.S: those spots are NOT water droplets on the mic. It's the design. :) just in case..

However, i noticed that the bottom of the mic has some minor scratches as i put it on a mic stand when in use... i always take it down and keep it right after so that dust wont accumulate... Does not affect performance of this amazing mic. Collection at Hougang if you are interested.

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology, Audio Technica's AT2020 studio mic has a low-mass diaphragm that is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high sound pressure levels (SPLs) with ease.

Ideal for project/home-studio applications, the cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. The pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone

The AT2020 is intended for use in applications where remote power is available. It requires 48V DC phantom power, which may be provided by a mixer or console, or by a separate, in-line source such as the Audio-Technica AT8801 single-channel and CP8506 four-channel phantom power supplies.

Specifications
Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: –37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Noise: 20 dB SPL
Dynamic Range (typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
Weight: 12.1 ounces
Dimensions: 6.38 inches long, 2.05-inch maximum body diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories Includes: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Audio-Technica Case Style: R7

Last edited:
Hi all,

looking to let go my Audio Technica AT2020 XLR Microphone. Bought it last year. Condition: Extremely well-maintained, no dings or scratches.

Great sound. My friend loves the sound this AT2020 captures of his guitar. I hesitated putting this up for sale. But i need the money to get an sm58 as it will better suit my recording setup.

Does not come with XLR cables as mine would cost you another $30. I use canare cables (made in japan).

sms me for fast deal. Price is $130. Please don't lowball.
if this is still available , text me at 92274008

Just an update to be more precise...

the bottom of the mic has some slight scratches for twisting the mic onto the mount as i put it on a mic stand when in use, and i always take it down and keep it safely after so that dust wont accumulate...

Please don't reply to the post. Sms me @ 92seven22three38 as i will not be checking this post very often.

Back