SOLD WTS: AMT SS-11A tube preamp pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danelectrico

Great condition, used in studio only. $300 firm, no trades. Pedal and power adapter only, no box. A brand new one off Musician's Friend will set you back US$399, so this here is a bargain. Details here http://amtelectronicsusa.com/productpagess11a.html

This is great for those wanting to go direct into the PA, or for direct recording. Pair it up with a speaker simulator like a Two Notes Torpedo CAB or ADA cabinet simulator for the most versatility and you really won't believe that it wasn't a miked tube amp you were hearing, or simply rely on its speaker simulated output for very satisfactory results. Clean channel sounds pristine and Fender Twin-like with a wide-ranging EQ, and takes all manner of dirt pedals really well - the 2 x 12AH7 tubes provide a warm fat tone that sounds great with all manner of overdrive and distortion pedals. Plug it in after your pedalboard, and you're good to go, no amp needed. Or use the dirty channel to cover all your crunch and high gain dirt needs. It's also great in an amp's effects loop, e.g. if you've got an amp that sounds less than ideal and you're looking to infuse it with good ol' tube tone.

Text / Whatsapp 9674 8398 to deal. Raffles Place during office hours or around town / Orchard / City Hall as a drive past during non-office hours, as a drive-past. Cheers

Great condition, used in studio only. $300 firm, no trades. Pedal and power adapter only, no box. A brand new one off Musician's Friend will set you back US$399, so this here is a bargain.

Very good price. Bought mine years ago and still using it in church weekly. The SS-11A goes into the rest of my modulation pedals ending at my passive Klotz D10. PedalBoard.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back