SOLD WTS: Akai APC 40 in 9.5/10 condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellys

Hi all,

Looking to sell my APC 40. The APC 40 is a DJ controller for Ableton Live. It's an amazing piece of technology with all the buttons, knobs and faders you could possibly wish for. The creative potential that the APC 40 has is staggering, and there are people doing all kinds of cool stuff with it.

But I'm selling up because I simply never use it. I've probably used it at home for 30 hours altogether since purchasing. IT HAS ONLY SEEN HOME USE. No parties, clubs or smokey environments. As a result, it is in amazing, excellent condition. No scratches, dents, marks, stains, spills, NOTHING.

Faders are in 100% working condition and the buttons are all fully responsive. Comes with original packaging, drivers, manuals, and I'm pretty sure the Ableton lite code is still unregistered. Late Christmas present for yourself?

I'm looking for $375. Buyer to collect. PM or SMS only please, eight 455 three four 87

Comes with cables and adapter (power has V shaped angled pins, has no effect whatsoever).

PICS of item:

VIDS:

For those who don't know:

The APC40 is the link between human and computer that perfectly balances analytical parameter control with creative expression. Whether you are an electronic music artist and Live is your canvas, a DJ using Live to mix or remix tracks, or a more traditional musician using Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC40 to the intuitive, powerful instrument that directly links your inspiration with Ableton Live.

akaipro.com/apc40

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back