WTS a-Jays Three earphones/earpiece

surpriseattack

hi all, i have one set of a-Jays Three earphones/earpiece.

top of the line from a-Jays series without microphone. it has clear detailed and balanced sound without sacrificing the punchy bass. it also sports the most famous "meepok" tangle-free cable.

just purchased 4 days ago from Challenger. decided to use my old earphone because i need to buy a christmas present.

the earphones still have 2 years warranty, and you can have the receipt too (warranty needs receipt). the earphones still has all full set complete with manual.

also comes with T200 Comply foam tips, it has 3 pairs but i only use 1 pair. they are made from super soft memory foam and will mould to your ear's inner structure so you can have the best sound isolation.

the total package originally cost $119 in shops ($98 for the earphones and $21 for the Comply foam tips)

i will sell everything for only $100 negotiable (it is only 4 days old and i only used it ONCE to test the sound, i did not have any chance to use it outside my house at all).

interested parties, please sms me at 83839757 thanks. dealing at tiong bahru mrt only.

DSCN0099.jpg

Back