SOLD WTS: 3-4 months old red Yamaha pacifica 112v with gig bag and stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryzwygcalvin

I'm looking to sell a brand new red Yamaha Pac112v that I got recently from Yamaha shop. Guitar was bought for my brother, but parents just bought him a better guitar and he doesn't see the need to keep both guitars in his room.

Bought it at $469. It comes with quality gig bag about $70-80 worth, and a guitar stand.

I am selling this brand new guitar at $370 ONLY, slight nego if can meet at my convenience. It is much cheaper than when I bought it and I am giving you 40% cut for the price I paid for everything. Your gain, my loss.

Please PM if interested.

Can meet in west or central to deal. Thank you.

Forgot to attach pictures. Please PM or reply to this post if need more pictures. Not comfortable putting my number down due to receiving weird calls recently. Thanks for viewing.

IMG_20151207_134916.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, consider it as getting a free gig bag and stand. If you are interested, do suggest a reasonable price. I am willing to negotiate. In fact, if can meet at my convenience, I am willing to cut the asking price more. Thank you

Last edited:
FYI

Full price: guitar ($469) + gig bag (~$80) + stand (~$20) = ~$569
Yamaha year end sale price: guitar ($375) + gig bag (~$80) + stand (~$20) = ~$475

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back