WTS: 2 guitars

Jumpin'Jellybean

This is a project strat of mine. Started out life as a (Shine? Aria? Samick?) strat but i decided to do something unique with it.
Removed the lower horn and gutted the guitar. I cut the pickguard to fit a neck humbucker and a bridge p-90 (ala Gibson BFG). It's a unique guitar you'll be hard pressed to find anywhere else. Also custom painted the pickguard to a black-whiteish shell kind of finish. Was originally white.
In the neck is a Giovanni Humbucker and a Tesla P-90 sits in the bridge. Not wired, i haven't had the time to do the work. I'd be willing to send it to a shop to do if anyone is interested.
Anyway, i also painted the headstock black. Matches the guitar body now.
Not for fussy buyers, condition is good (just some hairline scratches/dings, but no paint chips, cracks etc.) but my painting skills aren't quite.
Looking for 250, comes with a generic gig bag. It costs me $200 for the guitar, and $120 for the pickups. Routed the body as well ($80, at sound alchemy), originally was a sss, now it's a swimming pool route, costs near $500 in all. Selling to fund other stuff, GAS calls and this goes. Just offer me, i might be willing to take your price...
Basswood body
Rosewood fretboard
Maple neck

Next up: Epiphone Les Paul Junior in Heritage Sunburst. Needs no introduction. Bought it brand new from USA through Blackwood, 300 bucks. Indonesian piece. Planned to do a project with it, but as above, didn't have time. Totally untouched, no dings/scratches/cracks at all. Absolutely brand new, 10/10 except for probably rusty strings. Wired up perfectly, single hum version with 1 vol 1 tone. Looking at 200 bucks, comes with a gig bag.
Alder Body
Rosewood fretboard
Maple neck

PM me/ msg me at 91128317. Prices are definitely negotiable. Selling for funds but i will keep them if no good offers come in.

Last edited:
Hey bro. Sorry but i highly doubt the Humbucker version of the Epiphone Les Paul Junior has an Alder body.

Just purchased the Epiphone Les Paul Junior. Delivery to my place, totally as described with new strings. Great seller.
Bruv an2: It sports an alder body, or at least, it does to my eyes. It does not really matter to me, however, it plays and sounds great, and that is what is important to me.

As above, sold! Project guitar still available, can't edit but simply offer me a price, gotta let it go. If you just want the body and pickguard, willing to do a deal too. Just offer guys you never know.

Just purchased the Epiphone Les Paul Junior. Delivery to my place, totally as described with new strings. Great seller.
Bruv an2: It sports an alder body, or at least, it does to my eyes. It does not really matter to me, however, it plays and sounds great, and that is what is important to me.

nice bro, owned it once, but i took out the pickup once and checked it man, its laminate.
But all that body wood/made in china crap doesn't really matter if you like it and it sounds pleasing to you, so congrats on your new guitar!

its alright, i was just checking. Just curious as to why Epiphone wouldn't have such models on their website... It will make life much easier for those of us who wish to know about the specs of the guitar.

Back