SOLD WTS: 1997 Fender Jimi Hendrix Tribute Stratocaster 9/10 $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Page1987

Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell my US-made 1997 Fender Jimi Hendrix Tribute Stratocaster. This guitar is a left handed guitar that was specifically made by Fender for right handed players to "Experience Hendrix". The unique Fender Stratocaster decal was custom made in mirror reverse for this run to appear correct when looking in the mirror while playing. This guitar is stock with almost no fretwear and is in great condition for a 21 year old guitar that has been played occasionally over the years.

Tone sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMbhFyKaKQQ

I've copied and pasted the official spec sheet from the archived Fender webpage below. In addition to the official specs, all the original paperwork, hangtag, sticker, tools, ash tray bridge cover, extra tremolo springs and case candy including the vintage ACE hippie strap and white coil cord are included. This instrument may be tested and collected from my place in the East Coast, thank you!

(U.S.A.) The Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster a mirror image of the Stratocaster that gave a "Star Spangled" performance at the '69 Woodstock Music Festival. Unique features include a large late'60s style large headstock, maple-cap fingerboard and reverse staggered vintage pickups.
Part Number: 010-6822 Maple
Body: Contoured Alder
Neck: Special Shape One Piece Maple (7.5" radius)
Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller Vintage "F"
Fingerboard: Maple
No. of Frets: 21
Pickups: 3 Reverse Staggered Vintage Single-Coil
Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone
Tremolo: Original Sychronized
Pickup Switching: 3-Way (5-way kit included)
Pickguard: White/Black/White
Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Neck Width @ Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
Strings: Fender Super 250R
Fender Case: Black Tolex®

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back