SOLD WTS : 1967 Harmony H72 H 72 V vintage electric guitar with original case

Status
Not open for further replies.

noerdt

Up for sale is a 1967 (or there-a bouts, this model was made from 66-71) Harmony H-72 V (V is for the factory Bigsby), s/n 8406. in vintage burgundy red
This guitar is basically unplayed, NEW OLD STOCK.
All the parts look new for the most part, and basically scratch free. Neck looks near new except for some paint rub at the tip of the headstock. The nut width is a hair over 1 11/16" and it has a bit of meat to it.
it is laser straight with ZERO fret/fingerboard wear, plays amazing with very low, buzz free action up and down the fingerboard. It also DOES NOT have the dreaded seam split on the headstock that a lot of these get. The truss rod functions perfectly and turns smoothly. Tuners look new but the high E button shaft is bent, still works fine though.

Knobs look new, bridge looks new, pickups look new, pickguard looks new, truss rod cover looks new, and all screws/hardware associated with these parts look new! The Bigsby almost looks new, except it does have some corrosion, mostly on the butt end where it attaches to the guitar, and that is where this guitar basically goes from being unplayed, dead mint to having an issue.
Theres paint finish flaking on the butt end of the rim (lower bout sides) got checked off.
It is only on the wood part of the lower bout, as soon as you get to the binding all is good, and the top and back of the guitar are nearly perfect except for some very light checking near the bottom. There are no structural damages anywhere on the guitar, no loose seams, no warped wood, no other damage period.

The DeArmond pickups sound strong and very sweet, amazing tone actually. The guitar acoustically has a super resonance that accentuates the pickups. The Bigsby is super smooth, and keeps very stable tuning, basically works as new as it is! All electronics function as they should. This is absolutely one of the best playing Harmony guitars I have ever had (I have had a couple)
it is a joy to play with perfect unused level frets! Anyway I think that covers everything but feel free to ask any question or get pics.

If we agreed on a deal, i'll bring the guitar in its original case to Singapore (i live in Jakarta but occasionally go there for holiday or shopping trip :))
Price would be SGD 2,250
Please whatsapp if you want to ask around / give an offer, thanks, Nurdi +62 8179990017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back