Which practice Amp is more worth?

IannyGD

Hey guys! I need feedbacks regarding Line 6 Spider 4 15W and Marshall MG15FX practice amp.Which is better?

If you're talking about which one is more worth I'd say the Line 6.You can tweak more tones out of it as well. But personally I prefer the Marshall, a wider sweep of tones from the OD channel as compared to the metal or insane channel on the Line 6.

I'll go with Marshall. I'm assuming you want an amp with some effects on board?
You should check out Vox VT series as well. Available at City Music. :D

Hmm I need a nice overdrive tone,Marshall overdrive beats both line 6's metal/insane channel,but line 6 has a vintage crunch

Hmm I need a nice overdrive tone,Marshall overdrive beats both line 6's metal/insane channel,but line 6 has a vintage crunch

Line 6 has a vintage crunch? IMO the crunch channel on the spider sucks big time. Now come to think of it, the Line 6 is more suitable for hard rock/metal, where as the drive channel on the Marshall is indeed more versatile.

Yep, definately try the VOX. I have a Marshall and a VOX VT40 but i just use the VOX now. I also had a Fender GDec but i wouldn't recommend it, mine had a really annoying buz.

For me, neither. I'd try other brands. Line 6 amps don't sound as good as their multi-effects (which I think sound pretty darn good), and Marshall MG series aren't very good-sounding either. I'd spend more and go for the AVT series (also by Marshall) which are also solid-state, but sound quite convincing IMO.

Or you can try Sound Drive. Very little known brand and only available at SV Guitars, but I've tried their bigger amps and they sound really good. Cleans and high-gain both. I have a small 10-watt Sound Drive as well, but it doesn't really do high-gain. More towards overdrive.

Yeap Mesa Boogie in my opinion is one of the best,the others are bogner, orange, diezel, two rock,I've read reviews about it,but its hard to get in Singapore cause not many authorized shops bring in.. except for Ebenex-they order it for you which is a good favor

Correction, there are NO authorised dealers in Singapore. Nearest is Bentley in KL and their prices are extreme. Ebenex, just simply buys it from online stores in the US and ships it over, with an extra service charge of course.

how i wish i have the money and space for more amps. :cool:

to the threadstarter, you're gonna start looking for mesa boogies now?

Latest posts

Back