Which gig would you go for?

• Guitar 77 exposure @ Excelsior Hotel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heartrock @ Singapore Expo

• School of Rock Finals @ Junction 8

• Total voters
i think it's the location. to be honest, Expo is really kinda in the middle of nowhere. even people living on the east side had trouble getting there. if there's no convention or anything going on, there tend to be really few people. if it were somewhere more central i bet the audience size would go up by a lot.

crap. crap. i wanna go for all three.

skyjuice will be at EXPO, and i've gigged at heartrock b4 too, wud b nice to go bak down there n support esp cuz of the lack of crowd.

audio break out and 3dash1 @ junction 8, supporting both bands all the way mann.

exposure gig, whats not to miss? gd bands and a chance to win guitars, etc.

cut me into three pieces, please.

aiyah, its all personal coice ahh ppl!!

if u wanna see nervous young bands, pls proceed to g77 or j8.. get some popcorn, hope you enjoy the show..

but if u wanna get rocking, be merry and get high(in any sense you can conceive) come down to the EXPO, outside hall 4, got white canvas under the roof. then look for skyjuice there, hehe.. there will be no losers, all are winners!! eyy its worth the trip ahh dey!! no nid passport to go there wat!!

aniway, i tink the 3 venues will rock, but then again we are ehem...,'SKYJUICE- IT'S ROCK ON STEROIDS!!!'and we are at the EXPO dis 31st, hahaha!!!

the sound will be loud, its all in the open. we have gr8 sound tech from somewhere in charge. fatskunk will have their own brilliant magic show!! glitched will kick ass!! we will kick the hardest lah!! and there will be a surprise band turning up. plus open jam to see who can jam the longest onstage!!

or u can just turn up for a certain competition of course......eyy, nothing beats buying a guitar from ur own money lah!!

if in any way skyjuice make u dizzy, fatskunk will slap u crazy!!

but then again its the ppl's choice....(come down all 3 can?)

ps: dis is just an advertisement. all claims are true, tested and verified by USFDA.

31st july 2005....... 8O

3 gigs....... hmm....... wonder if any1 can sponsor sum video cameras so tat we can c all the 3 gigs online....... but chances r super low........ :cry: ....... :cry: ....... :cry: .......

:twisted:

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

if u guys wanna miss a free gig.....with FATSKUNKS n Skyjuice playing in it.......i think it`s a very very very BIG waste......
c`mon....how often do u get to see these bands?!?!?!?!
FATSKUNKS!!!!ROCKSTARS!!!!!FATSKUNKS!!!!ROCKSTARS!!!!!FATSKUNKS!!!!ROCKSTARS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it easier to decide if I try to put this in another way....

G77 - GiG
School Of Rock - Competition
Expo - Birthday party

So you decide to go for gig, or watch a competition or attend a birthday party.

no offense but i don't think i wanna watch chinese songs being performed just not my cuppa tea :p i'll just be going down to watch skyjuice then maybe leave?

I think Satch is playing at 1pm @ Excelsior. This is his last time playing with the band Xenon and after that each will go their own way, so why not give him that support. I promise to keep the birthday cake until you guys come over ok?

um, we re taking a long long hiatus and dont knw when will we be back again to play together. each of us might be doing some other side projects though.

Back