Where to put my equipment??

zack11

Hey guys/gals...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Im in need of help...as the Yamaha Clearance sale just ended, im in need of more help...I bought the Chimes, during the sale, and some cowbells and tambourines, bought myself....and these stuff have been laying in my room...

I wanna know how to mount these stuff onto my drum....Coz im tinking of putting all my percussion on a single stand....which means these 3 stuff on a single stand....where to buy the stands??....what abt the chimes...they are long and heavy, will the stands or the L-rod be strong enuff to hold the chimes... And will the stand have 3 holder....coz i gt 3 stuff to hang....

Need ur advice pretty much.... ;)

Thnx for the help mel80 .....i went to swee lee juz nw...n saw the meinl clamps....juz as i wanted....btw, thnx for the help again....

That time yamaha sales got sell the clamps also. I bought 1 tambourine and 1 clamp. and btw they have cowbells during the sales also?

That time yamaha sales got sell the clamps also. I bought 1 tambourine and 1 clamp. and btw they have cowbells during the sales also?

Tis is somtin weird la...bt when I was at the sale, i do not know wad does clamp does....thus not buying any of those...oni after I bought the chimes, then I knew the purpose of the clamp I saw....coz the clamp looks weird la....not the usual clamp I saw at Swee Lee...yar...

BTW, were u at the sale??....where were u....i mean were u at the front of the line???....

Aniway, the sale do not have any cowbell....guess so....coz when i enter the room, most stuff were already being grabbed....

Back