Where to buy Avenged Sevenfold t shirts, jackets, sweaters, hoodies etc

Hmm so far I only know of 2 shops in SG that sell the genuine ones. HMV (damn ex, I bought one for I think 39.90 or 49.90), and this shop at Far East that sells all the band shirts/hoodies/belt buckles/everything. Price is about 40+ for old designs, they don't seem to bring in stock anymore. I think your best bet for genuine shirts would be online(I like buying from Amazon, its trustworthy, or hottopic if you want but I don't like them). The Avenged Sevenfold shop which is under Bravado will always send me email saying I never enter CVV code, when they never even ask me for it. Quite annoying but yeah, buy online if you can, its cheaper.

Where to buy em?

If you're planning to just wear it without minding if its genuine or not, i suggest heading down to bugis street where everyday is a pasar malam over there. They have shirts ranging from Linkin park to Slipknot etc. and easily cost 10$ a piece where you find at peninsular plaza costing 3 times more the price of that and quality wise isn't much a difference either and trust me i've been there and done that.

Yeah, I heard bad things about those at Peninsular plaza too. The fabric quality really rubbish. Bugis is your best bet if you don't mind non-genuine ones.

Back