Where to buy Acoustic Treatment products in SG?

persentio

HI fellow SOFTies do you guys know anywhere that sells Aurlaex or any other good acoustic treatment foam brands? I'm particularly looking for Bass Traps. I know there was an Auralex distributor some time back but they seem to have been removed already..

Thanks for any help!

How you doing man? It's been ages.

Contact Team108. They bring in Wavepanels. http://www.wavepanels.com/

I get all my acoustic treatment form them. If they don't have it, then I just ship it in cos it is very hard to find specific ones here in sg. I've got some spare ones left, but they're not bass traps.

W00T! Hey dric!! HAhaha yeah man but it's been utterly swell I must say. ANYTHING beats not having your pink IC.

Never heard of that brand before but since locally got bring in think Ill go for them. Thanks alot man! Might get your spare parts too. ;)

i got lots of soundproof sponge for sale at 3dollar a piece.u cant get that cheap anywhere in the world.to view the sponge go to myspace.com/jaybonmusic.

subs

try mega fusor bass traps from vicoustic, i have 8 pieces. comes in pairs, around $160+ per pair. i got them esden, sim lim sq, call them
hope this helps

Try Martin Audio at Burlington Square n look for the aunty thats sells audio tubes oso. They sell in rolls of 6feet x 3 feet abt 60 each roll. That helps to reduce the resonance n varbriations dramatically in my audio room.:)

bass trap

i got lots of soundproof sponge for sale at 3dollar a piece.u cant get that cheap anywhere in the world.to view the sponge go to myspace.com/jaybonmusic.

hi jay.....this j here i been keep searching bass trap.....
could u pls kindly give me a ring 97955598
i need it agrently.........thk

Back