What's your reaction if

locally, some of the bands have friends helping out once in a while.

But then if the borrowed musician decided to join his friend band after a while, maybe its a sign of things...
icon10.gif

1) original band sucks donkey ballz
2) original band member suck donkey ballz
3) oringinal band music so boring that he/she cant take it anymore
4) original band is really not going anywhere in term of music progression and direction
5) borrowed musician sucks donkey ballz and realised original band members are too nice to torture them anymore. Its time to go torture another band

if you have a black heart, then it'll show..

its the same when a guy is out with his gf..

he may feel insecure if he sees so many nicer looking guys ard..

then he may start to fault his gf's style of dressing..

and this will eventually lead to problems..

might as well put her in a showcase at home..

so yeah.. if its meant to be, its meant to be..

he may feel insecure if he sees so many nicer looking guys ard..

then he may start to fault his gf's style of dressing..

Ok wait, I don't see the connection between being insecure and finding faults with his girlfriend's dressing

when ur girlfren dress nice, guys would wanna go nearer. they may start to like...flirt with ur girl..or even bash u up and take ur girl. i think he meant that. i felt it b4 aniwae.

to TS. its up to ur bassist actually. if he is nice, he will ask for ur opinion like, will u let him go help. voice out ur opinion nicely. u cant really stop him.

I don't find it bad if my bassist is obliged to play for another band for a show or something, as long as he doesn't quit my band in favour of the other band. If he does quit, obviously there is something wrong.

In the case of my band, both me and the bassist are the founders.

Wibble.

Haha, I haver never experienced such things before. I have only experienced other band's bassist borrowing bass guitar from my bassist.

That's... Eh... What can I say?

in my opinion , if yr bassist doesnt mind, u shouldnt mind too. Its not like he is poaching yr bassist, just want to have him for 2 weeks. Unless u have a gig or something which needs him during that time, u shouldnt be feeling angry.

Back