Whats the Diff Between Arranger & Workstation

Arranger let you have a "band" with just a touch of button and keys. Workstation, you must sequence(meaning writing or record) all the part that you need from scratch.

hi bro does kurzweil have any workstation other than the pc3x?

Kurzweil produced many acclaimed workstations, notably the the K2xxx series - K2000, K2500, K2600 for examples.

their current models are the PC3x series

Jordan Rudess was a famous user for the K2xxx series,

check out his youtube studies.

Last edited:
=bongman

But citymusic has limited models of kurzweils wstation ...

Last edited by a moderator:
But citymusic has limited models of kurzweils wstation ...

oh yes, Citymusic currently also put all Korg products to the back of the showroom,
I believe most people have resort to software instruments.

you just gotta to look out for used Kurzweil products from Luthermusic and eBay SG or here (soft.com.sg)

I remember someone was selling a K2500R sometime ago (owner of TinyMusic Box? and Erik Morpheus?)

myself owns a Kurzweil MicroPiano, would be glad if I can get hold of a Kurzweil K2xxx gear.

currently someone is selling a Alesis QS8.2 for around S$450 on eBay SG,
you may want to check out if you are looking for a used workstation.

Last edited:
=bongman

hi bongman

talking about software instrument , where can i get free software synth from the net ,
like to use some other piano or synth sounds for my rohardware
thx bro

hi bongman

talking about software instrument , where can i get free software synth from the net ,
like to use some other piano or synth sounds for my rohardware
thx bro

oh boy? free? maybe trial can lah ...

this is not a place to talk about pirated software, otherwise you kenna baaned ??? !!!

anyway, it's a open secret where to get right ?

=PatheinRaindropMoe

hey, good tips !

look forward for more !

=bongman

oops i mean trial software :)
anyway thks for the link pathein

Sorry - away for a while and didn't get to check forum. Quickly - a note on the middle C discussion above. Middle C is C4. Standard across all platforms. 261.626 Hz.

Actually I got it wrong, C4 for Roland and C3 for yamaha. The confusion only rise with soft DAW. My Logic is set C3 as middle and my roland is alway C4. I don't have any problem cos it pitch the same note whether is my keyboard or soft synth. I read somewhere midi note 60 is middle C.

Back