What Happened to Gossip Pub?

everytime a venue starts to host xtreem maaaeetuuuul gigs for a while you know it sure is heading twds eventual closure hahahahah

sorry bad joke..........i love xtreeem maaaeeetuuul and its sad that the music always lack decent venues............that said the sound there also kinda sucked...........

Oh dear, that is so unfortunate. They're quiet supportive on having rock/metal gigs there. Used to go there to enjoy classic rock stuffs. Looks like Ministry of Rock is the only place now for me...

ive played at gossip bar a few times on metal gigs. the sound there is quite awesome. i mean it gives the "umph". the sound rili have that headbanging sound.

a gd place to have gig there. But the only thing that i dont like is the pillar on the left near the smoking area. it irritates me coz ppl standing behind there cant c much. But overall, considered it already a gd place to have a gig at. gd sound environment+ample space. unlike some gigs that is small.abit uncomfortable la.

Maybe it Closed down, because on Death Upon Arrival 3 Gig at Gossip bar 21st November, there was a farewell party for the staff and all after the gig at 10:00pm. Which was one of the reasons why the gig was in the verge of being cancelled or shifted to another venue. No doubt it was ahboy from TNT that made the sound good. so no problem with the sound to me. What i personally think that it has closed down uh. Either that or why would they host a farewell party for the staff after my gig.

uh, i've checked, and apparently they sold the business to a certain winston and he told me they don't do gigs anymore, thought he place will remain as gossip pub. "different concept" he said.. haha dang shit man i thought the sound system there sounded quite solid, wanted to hold a gig there sometime early next year.. it's partially because it can fit quite a large amount of people too. looks like i gotta find some other place, quite tough though.

anybody has suggestions for a place to hold a gig that can fit 200 people?

Back