What can we do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmjordan

Alright people! I've posted a thread yesterday with a link about some SUPERSTARS talking bad about Live N Loaded BUT it was deleted when i log on to soft. I mean Live N Loaded has put in alot of effort to make the show happen so that the scene can be heard and this few SUPERSTARS rather than being thankful to Live N Loaded, still talks bad about them complaining that the food is not provided and stuff...(WTHOUSE?!)

I always thought that Music Kopi-tiam is a place where we can talk about the scene and music in general(as stated). But now, I think I'm wrong...

SOOOOOO what can we talk about now?
Mcspicy is not double anymore or sprite is never black?
or maybe we can talk about how birds in the morning can be so sexy!:mrgreen:

eh yea hor! sprite was never black uh!!!! AMAZING!

eh now Mcspicy changed their patties leh. its so dry and not very juicy like it was before! HOW UH?!

double big mac, doubly mc spicy, double mc girdles should all be banned because they induce a higher likelihood of immediate cardiac arrest

cmjordan

SOFT is not like other websites where topics are sensationalised to make the site more popular. As the admin of this site, my responsibility is to make sure SOFT is running in the right direction.

As you have mentioned, "Live N Loaded has put in alot of effort to make the show happen", there are many other stakeholder in this effort. By emphasising the negative, we simply diminished their effort. That is not what we wish right?

No point pretending to go off topic.
If people actually bothered listening to what they said, they'd realize that they were angry about 2 things mainly.
1.Lady with the pink hair making fun of them or something
2.Producers asked for 5 dancers and then only want 2 in the end
The lack of free food or "first-class treatment" or whatever doesn't seem to be the thing.

Sure the first guy's accent is really terrible, and their puns on mediacorp are even more classic, but at least try to understand it from their point of view. You think they'd really blow up over the lack of free food? Doubt it.

ok, thread closed. Pls do not start another thread on this. This incident will hurt the image of the show and the producers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back