Welcome to the zoopertrip !

zoopertrip

Hello :)

The name's Ram.

24, usually drunk and mostly intelligent.

environmental engineer working for Singapore NEA, grad student from stanford U, bassist with two bands from India, former sub-editor of the Rock Street Journal, freelance writer, reviewer, old school metalhead, sketch artist, resident cynic, procrastinator, nerd, everyone's best friend all round wise-guy.

i come in peace.

*burp*

Music I'm into :

Pantera, Alice in Chains, Rage against the Machine, Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Extreme, Slayer, Tool, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Racer X, Death, Guns n Roses, Liquid Tension Experiment, Pink Floyd, Incubus, Carcass, Fredrik Thordendal, Nine Inch Nails, Meshuggah, Soilwork, Sadus, Anthrax, Testament, Suicidal Tendencies, Primus, Dream Theater, Judas Priest, Children of Bodom, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Martyr, Decapitated, Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dave Matthews Band, Slipknot, A Perfect Circle, Sepultura, Cynic, Morbid Angel, Gordian Knot, Dragonforce, Angra, Atheist, Dying Fetus, Narsil, Krisiun, Mudvayne, Deep Purple, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Deftones, Control Denied, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Miles Davis, Bootsy Collins, Sly and the Family Stone, Billy Cobham, Dave Matthews Band, Stone Temple Pilots, Weather Report, Dave Brubeck, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Living Colour, Pat Metheny, Cassiopea, Andy Timmons, Scott Henderson, Scribe, Dillinger Escape Plan, Them Clones, Descant, Black Market, Skinny Alley, Levitikus, Joint Family, Zero, IIIrd Sovereign, Acrid Semblance, Myndsnare, etc.

phew !

My Gear :

Ibanez GSR 205 bass, Warwick Streamer II (soon to be added :D ), Hartke amplification, Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver DI.

My bands from India :

Oritus > www.myspace.com/oritus
Alter Ego > (myspace page coming soon)

Been in Singapore for almost a year now...finished studying at NTU and now work here and live in Bedok. Was a VERY active part of the rock/metal scene back home in New Delhi, India and hope to get into it here as well ! Will be jamming with some new people soon...anyone interested, hit me up ! Open to playing ANY kind of music, as long as it's honest and true to itself !

I guess I'll be seeing you guys around :D

Cheers !

hahah....i saw that too..the first i was running through it....must be his all time fav band....well what do u expect...Stefan Lessard uses a warwick too.... ;p

been long since i visited the forum....not been too well. thanks for the warm welcome :)

oh, and sorry for the DMB goof-up :oops:

and i postponed buying the warwick....added a 4 string OLP Musicman Stingray for now....will get a warwick 5 string when i visit the states next year.

Back