weekly soccer try out

ANDY82

hi i was thinking to try out to organzie a weekly soccer at bishan. but i need mini poles, balls and PLAYERS!! who interested?

THere was a short moment of soft soccer gathering..but somehow now loses steam already. BTW, wondering if there is any soccer game at bishan tmr too.. Coz i'm free and my legs are itching for some kicking.

There seems to be some interest among us again. Look at the other thread.

I'm interested to play. I need to play regularly or I'll be doomed. LOL.

Actually I was thinking if we could organise a fortnightly futsal game at ecp or the cage. At least won't burn the wallet that much hahah. Minimum 15 ppl or 3 teams. Friday or Saturday night would be ideal. I've never organise such event before, so maybe anyone with experience could come forward?

How about those who are interested show thier interest here then we'll see if things can work out?

P/S: I know TS is actually looking for weekly soccer at Bishan, sorry if this is like stealing. But just see how 1st.

Last edited:
YEAH - THE INITIAL RESPONSE FOR SOFT GAMES AT BUGIS THEN BISHAN WAS DAMM GOOD - OVER 30++ PLAYER - the last one had dwindled down to like 4 or 5 players - as such I kinda hesitant to org anymore

If you all wana org - do let me know ....

Im keen if you guys wanna play at Cage/ECP or anywhere else.Its been a good long while since I've put the ball into the back of the net.

Sadly the response here is cool. I don't mind co-organizing the futsal thing, no experience but if got someone volunteer as well, why not. But seem like not many interested party.

I bet if someone said he already booked a futsal court and invite anyone to come sure will have alot of volunteers to play..haizzz.

Back