Warwick Thumb 6 NT 2008

Ripper

Letting go here is my beloved Thumb NT6. Neck through Bubinga body and Ovangkol neck. Just-a-nut III. Thin wide neck, very fast action possible for quick finglestyle and legato. Double soapbar config for both finglestyle AND slap. No joke. Don't compare it with the double J Thumb 5. Punchy through your bass amp, and a funky slap tone through DI.

Not something you see everyday. Should be the only one here in SG other than the $10k listed one in Swee Lee.

Mint condition. Recently strung DR High-Beam set. Low action. Warwick Owner Kit. Extra accessories.

Very good price at $3800. Sale to fund 5 string bass.

Serious buyers please PM for details and test-drive.

Jim

'86 Streamer and '10 Macassar Corvette $$ shown in pic not for sale.

Update with pics

Thanks all, many requests for trades, test-run and pics.

Latest pics as follows:

2cxgj8j.jpg

x26ujo.jpg

2re0683.jpg

2432435.jpg

10p3thl.jpg

1. The strings spacing are 16.5mm apart. Therefore, the neck width is just like your typical 18mm spaced 5 stringers. 34" standard bass scale length.

2. As mentioned, thin wide neck, very good for finglestyle and legato runs. If you play chords, look no further here.

3. Neck position for P-Bass sound. Mid position for a very balanced, mid focused punchy finglestyle/slap tone. And yes, I played on these 2 positions on PASSIVE mode all the time.

4. A1 condition, as with my other basses and guitars. No gigs, no smoke.

Last edited:
Back