warmness in snare drums

kanzer

hery guys i was just wondering. other then buying new snares is there any way to hit the snare to make it feel warm. like if you hit very hard is agressive especially if you add in a rim shot. you know what i mean?

the way you hit? i dont think there will be a drastic difference. probably strength would be the only factor? this would be up to great tuning and of course, snare materials come up with different sounds.

lol.. man i really am very bad at tuning. i have no idea about perfect tuning. w2ish someone can help me out

ask nigel from drum resources. i absolutely love his snare in the studio. not the manu katche one though. the other artiste series. anyone knows which one is it? it really appeals to me.

nigel is the right person to ask..he's friendly..my fren went there to ask abt smth..and came out of the store enlightened..

he'll tell u wad u want to noe..and he'll tell u more.. 8)

haha the only time i went there. he was busy. i couldn't get to ask him. and i was also feeling very paiseh.. dunno why

yea..u naturally would of coz..but if u juz go ahead..u'll find it beneficial..hehe..he looks like a serious person..but he wont bite..he'll juz rip u apart..hahaha..kidding..juz try dude..when there's noone around rather..

or else he cant tell u much..

Back