warehouse jamming?

zenguan88

is it feasible for a jamming studio to host its place on a warehouse?

just to say that if the equiments are top notch and the warehouse is accesible and convinent. and the rates are like 14 ? 15? the room is soundproof and have good acoustic and the warehouse is not noisy at all.

will it still attract the masses?

wow. warehouse huh? sounds cool actually, maybe the jamming rooms could be bigger and that would be a plus?

im sure it would do fine if its accessible, good rates, good equipments etc.

haha, you thinking of setting up one yourself? :wink:

well my friend is interested and we might open up for together. thats because i the rents at warehouse are cheaper. this would give us more budget to get in more good equiments and have a better renovation. therefore jamming price would be lessen as well! : )

considering still hahas.

thanks for your reply. well anyone care to gives their comments please do so : )

if its big enuf for me to crank 100watt tube amps with 4x12 cabs to deafening
volumes and jam at concert volume.. that would be UBER cool.

like a gig simulator.

jamming at warehouse sounds really cool! Hopefully its not too far away from my house, so i can go check it out. If its ever set up that is. :lol:

jamming at warehouse to me like making mtv. 8O

do IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i can oso do like chanmin's 100watt tube amps with 4x12 cabs blast at the next room!!! :D

I think most important is for it to be cheap, everytime i jam, i get the feeling that my pocket has a hole and my money is leaking away damn fast, hate that feeling, like, theres not enough time to waste, jam all you can before the time is up. :cry:

MIKEMANN haha. his studio rOCKS!! personally i think openin jammin studio too much of a hassle and u need to deal with too much sh*t. :lol:

wooit...

well... i think its a good idea man to open one for your own personal jamming... y dun me and my band chip in... it would be great... and chip in more bands too..

it would be a good idea, but do watch out for the acoustics of the room. bigger does not always equal better. with a large room, u'd have to plan a lot more to get even acoustic response around the room.

but its cool! can we "borrow" it to shoot a mtv when u guys are done? :lol:

The warehouse shouldnt renovate. Just leave as it is. LOL. Then its like that Eminem Show. Very original looking place.

Wow, really love to have a gig at warehouse, got that atmosphere la. No need air con. wah, more shiok.

And yes, dont think twice. Give it a shot. LOL. wah cool cool. Im imagining on how it would look like.

Like Westerners have this garage for jamming. This one singapore version! wah nice..

** sorry too excited ** lolx!

How big would the warehouse be? big space would mean you may have to charge more. If like IJ, then more like those studios in industrial spaces...

we are planning a place for performance. 2 jamming room . and a personal post production room. if we could find a 1000 sq feet place all the better. gigs could be host also. we would be looking for a convinent places for the rent too : )

Back