Want to join a band. Female Vocalist here~

theploosh

Hello! I'm a female vocalist in my 20s looking to join a solid & dedicated band who is interested in performing live. I've performed on stage a few times during my school days and I really miss it. It's my dream to be in a band that can perform in places like Timbre, of course that's a long term goal. Right now it's all about finding the right people and seeing if we can match.

I can sing in both English and Mandarin but my strength is in English mainstream pop. However, I'm open to see what's out there so please drop me a pm and I'd be happy to show you a sample of my singing. Thank you!

Hi there,

I performed in timbre few months back with my band.

I'm are looking for vocalist for our band for covers and originals. HMU @ 8380 73nine0.

Regards,
Tanmoy

We are a rock/punk rock band can you do songs like paramore and can switch to acoustic songs such as rolling in yhe deep by adele? Let me know 83352687

Hi and thank you everyone, for your responses to my thread. Just an update: I’ve found a band. However, I’m open to collaborations for covers and performing opportunities so if you have any, please contact me. Also, I’m not into metal or anything that involves screaming (I can’t stress this point enough). More into mainstream pop (Examples are: Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Jessie J, Colbie Caillat, Meghan Trainor, Lorde) into certain jazz/r&b oldies as well (If I Ain’t Got You, Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You, Put Your Record On, ABBA, Beatles) hope ya’ll have a clearer sense of what genres I’m into.

Thank you for reading!

Back