Want to jam and have fun? join TRAFFIC JAMS! june 3rd

lazius

Hi dudes and dudesses :)

If you wanna have some fun and just come for a jam to meet fellow musicians free then join our first Jam called Traffic Jams

Why join in the fun?
- Great opportunity also for bands looking for band members to get to play and meet potential musicians for their band
- Its the perfect opportunity for beginners to get to play with musicians to better their level of instrument,
- Build a network of musical friends and exchange musical ideas
- Have fun at no costs :)

Details:
Sunday 3rd June 2pm til 6pm
Boon Studios No 20-C Upper Serangoon rd S347630
Tel: 6288 1289
When exiting the Potong Pasir Mrt take the exit on your right, go up the escalator and walk straight down going in the same direction as the traffic. When you reach the bus stop carry on going straight for 10meters cross the road going straight into the no go area, and its right next to the car shop--literally 3minutes walk from the MRT --

When you get there, just say you're here for the Jam, walk in the room...or if the room is too busy then wait until the song is finished and come in and we'll take turns.

Equipment
You are welcome to bring your own Bass and guitar but please drummers do not bring your snare or cymbalss as it will be a nightmare to keep changing dem...please do not bring your pedals either.
They're will be a VOX system, Kboard, Kboard Amp, 2 Guitar Amps and a Bass Amp as well as a drumkit.( i can get more amps in the room)

PLease ad your name in the list and a + number of guests to help me organise the jam and make it a better experience for everyone. :p

Those attending for the Music Jam on the 3rd June 2007:

1. Lazius(Drums and percussion)
2. Tetragrammaton(Guitar and Sitar)
3. Zulsad (Guitar)
4. Wan (Bass)

PLease enter your name to register free.

Hi Bio thanks for the name bro, we're pleased you came up with such a cool name..cant wait to do artwork in the future.

just bring your sticks, we'll take turns of two to three songs at a time...while you're waiting you can take a break have a drink theres a 7eleven down the road even a coffee shop for food.

I anticipate the traffic to be moving in the four hours, people will be joiing at all sorts of different times, some will stay for entire duration, others only for fifteen minutes..I assume this is.

You're welcome to add your name to the list and join the fun.

Those attending for the Music Jam on the 3rd June 2007:

3. Zulsad (Guitar)
4. Wan (Bass)
5. Raman (Drums)

PLease enter your name to register free.

3. Zulsad (Guitar)
4. Wan (Bass)
5. Raman (Drums)
6. Victoria (Guitar) most probably just going for fun cause i say very near boons :)

It's been so long since I log in to soft. I'm IN!

3. Zulsad (Guitar)
4. Wan (Bass)
5. Raman (Drums)
6. Victoria (Guitar) most probably just going for fun cause i say very near boons
7. John (Guitar)

An update of those coming:

3. Zulsad (Guitar)
4. Wan (Bass)
5. Raman (Drums)
6. Victoria (Guitar)
7. John (Guitar)
8. Crawldaddy (Guitar and Vox)

Hmm...we only have one bassist here!! More bassist please and keyboardist!!

Ok, here's the repertoire:

1.@!#%
2.%^$#@
3.*^%#@
4.*&^%$
1000. Enter Sandman

Standard tuning or any tuning if you wish. As long, One band, One Sound!Hehehe!!

Saluti!
Tetragrammaton

Hmm.

With the number of guitarists here, we can probably tackle loads of the classic rock stuff. Highway Star, anybody?

hi guyz...thanks for taking part...actually we really need a bassist, he won't be able to make it....

list is as follows:

3. Zulsad (Guitar)
4. Raman (Drums)
5. Victoria (Guitar)
6. John (Guitar)
7. Crawldaddy (Guitar and Vox)

Please add your name to participate in the Jam free

Yes, Highway Star would be great!

Ok, if no bassist, I'll volunteer to play bass then. But, don't say I didn't warn you guys. Later I slap all the strings burst into flames. Hehehehe....!!! But ideally, a real bassist is still needed here! Hehehe...!!! We still have time, I'm sure some bassist would come eventually.

Saluti!
Tetragrammaton

he said he'll do his best....still theres three weeks until the 3rd of June...leaves some tme to find on, I hope :)
[/i]

list updated is as follows:

3. Zulsad (Guitar)
4. Raman (Drums)
5. Victoria (Guitar)
6. John (Guitar)
7. Crawldaddy (Guitar and Vox)
8. BadgerS88 (drums)
9. BadgerS88 friend (kboard)

Please add your name to participate in the Jam free