Vocalist wanted for Rock Band

Hi,
We are a band playing every Sunday morning at Tonehouse Studios, playing late 60's Classic Rock, 70's/80's rock/metal, 90's grunge/metal and venturing into the occasional prog.....currently 2 guitarists, bass and drums. We are of mixed ages and backgrounds, local and foreign but share a common love for great music and rocking out. We are now looking for a singer who is interested in the same genre's. If you can play keyboards on some tracks to complement us, that's also great, but not essential, singing is the main want.
Stuff we play is: Cream, later period rockier Beatles, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, Smashing Pumpkins, Porcupine Tree, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, plus a rocky/funk version of Superstition amongst others......we like drop D songs......we're also keen to do the odd Metallica, Led Zep, Soundgarden, Gary Numan, RHCP's songs, as well as others......
2 of us currently play Rush covers separately as Rush is a personal obsession!
If keen please WhatsApp Nigel on 9119 2046. Cheers......

Hi, my band influences are korn, ratm, hacktivist, rammstein, coal chamber, otep, the union underground, rob zombie, manson, etc., i love numetal, djent, industrial and metal music. Let me know if you still need a vocalist. Here’s my number 82266821.

Back